Serving Patients Since 2000
I have 25 years’ experience in the NHS and private practice and offer evidence-based therapy & counselling for adults, children, young adults, couple and families. I am a Chartered Clinical Psychologist and a Fellow of the British Psychological Society (AFBPsS). I adhere to the highest standards in confidentiality, ethical practice and continual training to keep my skills up to date. I am fully Criminal Records Bureau (CRB) checked.
My experience means I am aware I know that seeking psychotherapy can be a difficult decision and I believe each person has hidden strengths and abilities which can helped get you through life’s challenges. Through my extensive academic training (15 years) and experience I am able to draw upon a range of therapeutic approaches which I can tailor to your needs. I am very focused in creating change for you and building skills to promote your resilience and well-being.
I believe help should happen promptly and with respect, patience and understanding to help you get on with the rest of your life as quickly as possible. My clients can speak for themselves, so please see my 5 star google reviews for my work. I have been rated the best psychologist in the UK after rigorous assessments by the independent website https://threebestrated.co.uk/
I welcome clients from all genders, ages, cultures, races, religions and sexual orientations.
Should I be unable to see you as soon as is required, I am able to recommend someone good, someone I myself would be happy to see.
- Chartered Clinical Psychologist.
- I am a fellow of the British Psychological Society (AFBPsS)
- In the BPS Register of Chartered Psychologists.
- I am also a senior practitioner member (MBACP) of the British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP).
- I am HCPC registered and approved (my registration number is PYL18777).
- Honours degree in Psychology.
- Masters in Health Psychology.
- Doctorate in Clinical Psychology.
- Second Masters in Family/Couple Systemic Therapy.
- DBS checked to an enhanced level.
- 25 years of clinical experience across the NHS and in private practice.
- Rated in the top 3 psychologists in the UK by an independent website.
- 70+ 5 star Reviews on Google.